a series of oddly specific remus lupin headcanons
- i think remus would be very quirky teenager looking, with scarring as well as acne scarring, kinda awkward and knobby
- the kind of person that slouches when he stands because he wants to be smaller
- i think remus would be very clumsy and would have lots of dings and bruises from bumping into things as well as from transformations. because he’s not used to his body really and it’s weird in all the worst places
- also he’d have weirdly dispersed freckles, maybe one next to his mouth one on his nose a couple under his eye one above his brow. he’d have a few on his back, legs, shoulders, neck, chest
- i think his sweaters would all be moth eaten and tight in weird places and loose in equally as weird places, because they’d be handmedowns from his dad and his grandparents
- remus would keep a journal of prank ideas, story ideas, feelings, indignant rants about not having feelings that he clearly has, sketches, doodles, to-do lists, funny jokes, funny things he’s noticed, really awful poetry that he’s written, poetry that he likes that he hasn’t written, etc
- he would make TERRIBLE jokes, terrible ones, awful ones that make sirius piss himself
- he would like to read but he’d be the kind of person that will go from reading a book in 3 hours to reading the same book for a month there is no in between
- he would fall asleep in class A Lot
- if you phrase something dangerous and against the rules as “an adventure” he would definitely be up for it 100%
HP Goblet of Fire Headcanon: Beauxbatons was primarily a Muslim wizarding school.
(and yes I know the horses drink whisky, which is not exactly halal, sshhh)
This is actually a really probable and possible headcanon, and not just because of the highlighted lines. For those of you who don’t know - during the ever-lovely age of Imperialism, when Western Europe invaded other countries for shits and giggles, and the sun never set on the British Empire, France invaded Northern Africa.
Nowadays, it’s called the Maghreb, and it is comprised of Algeria, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, and declares French to be an official language. It is an area in which Islam is the official, and most popular religion, and an area from which the majority of France’s immigrant population is drawn.
While it is entirely likely that the countries of the Maghreb have their own schools, the immense, and growing population of French speaking, Muslim immigrants in from the Maghreb to France drastically increases the likelihood that even an upperclass school such as Beauxbatons would include a portion of students from that demographic. And I think that’s just really cool.
HEADCANON FUCKING ACCEPTED
I’m really sad and I have no close friends here so I’m buying myself coffee to drowned myself in
sometimes tumblr’s US-centric social justice makes me so fucking frustrated. Right now sweden’s third biggest party are literally neo-nazis and our elections couldn’t even get onto trending tags today, goddamit.
Okay, so the post is gaining notes and…